Thursday, August 1, 2024

Hello, Blaugust!

So I signed up for Blaugust this year.  This is a new-to-me event; I already have a bunch of unfinished drafts I wanted to finish, so it seemed serendipitous that I saw the event mentioned on Bluesky around when I was trying to decide when/how frequently I wanted to get them done.

I have no grand plans for the month - I just want to work through the backlog of unfinished posts and briefly review some of the books I have read thus far this year. Maybe I will post some garden updates (spoiler: crabgrass) and other hobby-related stuff, as well.

2 comments:

  1. It isn't always essential to have a plan. How you "do" Blaugust is totally up to you. The main things is to have fun. There's also an avid book aficionado community with the Blaugust discord server, with a dedicated books channel. Hope you enjoy the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blaugust! Happy to have you writing with us! No rush, no muss, do what your creativity leads you to do! :)

    ReplyDelete